Soba Noodle Salad with Fried Egg
- 3 oz dry Soba Noodles
- 2 cup Arugula Greens
- 1/2 tsp minced Garlic
- 1-2 tsp Chili Bean Sauce
- 1-2 tbsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- 1 large Egg
- 4 tsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp Oyster Sauce
- 1/4 tsp White Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Ginger
- 4 tsp Chicken Stock
- 1 tsp Toasted Sesame Oil
- Put the water for the Soba noodles on to boil.
- Mix the Sauce in a small bowl.
- Create a bed of Arugula on a plate.
- Heat the Wok and add a tbsp Toasted Sesame Oil to the Wok, quickly saute the garlic and remove from heat to keep from burning the garlic.
- In the meantime cook the noodles according to the directions. 3-4 minutes and remove and rinse.
- Add the noodles and the sauce to the wok, mix over medium-high heat until the noodles have absorbed the sauce.
- Arrange the Soba noodles on the bed of arugula.
- Add additional Sesame seed oil to the wok and gently fry an egg in the wok.
- Carefully remove the egg and place on the plate, add Chili Bean paste to taste.
(c) 2015 Randy Hill