Perogis and Kielbasa
- 6 Perogis
- 1/2 Green Onion
- 4” Kielbasa
- Olive Oil
- Boil a pot of water to cook the perogis in.
- Chop the Green Pepper into 1” pieces and slice the Kielbasa into thin slices.
- When water is boiling cook the frozen perogis according to the directions.
- While perogis are boiling saute peppers and sausage in olive oil.
- Drain Perogis and add to sausage & peppers.
- Cook for a few minutes to let perogis absorb the flavors from the pan. Be careful not to let the perogis stick to the pan.
(c) 2015 Randy Hill